Skip to main content

Useful Rogue Macros

First, I want to thank everyone who downloaded my Addons, over 1000 downloads already!
To celebrate, I'm sharing some macros I use everyday.
So here are some Rogue macros I hope you will find useful as you Stealth around Azeroth.

Poisons Macro
 
    #showtooltip Instant Poison VI
    /use [nomod] Instant Poison VI; [mod:shift] Crippling Poison II
    /use [button:1] 16; [button:2] 17
    /click StaticPopup1Button1 
*Left Click to apply Poison to Main Hand, Right Click for Off Hand, hold Shift to apply Crippling Poison instead.


Pick Pocket Macro
 
    #showtooltip
    /cleartarget
    /targetenemy
    /cast Pick Pocket 
*Press the Macro when you're right behind an enemy to steal the loot!


Distract Macro
 
    
    #showtooltip Distract
    /cast [@cursor] Distract
*Press the Macro to instant cast Distract at your cursor location!


I'll be posting more macros and more about new Addons soon, thank you for reading and see you in Azeroth!